- Supports legal immigration & strongly condemns illegal immigrants
- Recognises Indian immigrants as a strong backbone of USA
- Very flexible and unplanned policy for immigration. Actually very lenient with illegal immigrants
- Flip flop on policies
- Plans to create 25 million jobs over 10 years.
- Wants to secure jobs and green card status for Indian-Americans
- Her plans will create only 10 million new jobs.
- No such plans for Indian-Americans.
- Very strongly against Islamic terrorism and vows to eliminate ISIS and other terrorist organisations
- Advocates Strict action and vetting of potential immigrants from suspect countries
- Called for closer relationship with Russia, Europe and Asia.
- Promotes shouldering a greater share of National defence expenses of Asia against Terrorism
- Responsible for uprising of ISIS by her actions in Libya, Syria, Egypt, Iraq and Iran as Secretary of state.
- No such policy in place or expected.
- As secretary admitted refugees who were later charged for terror related activities.
- No such policy in place.
- Wants to lower Individual and Corporate Tax to 15% as against the existing 35%
- Proposed for a 4% surtax on incomes over $5m, thereby increasing the individual tax rate for higher and upper middle class.
- Top 1% would pay for roughly three-quarters of Mrs Clinton's tax increases.
- Against the Card Check legislation which allows employees to form a union without a secret ballot
- All for restoring working rights and equal opportunitty. Saving businesses from bankruptsies.
- Strongly advocates the Obama-initiated Card Check legislation - compromising and undermining workers' rights and bargaining power. Also, does not allow for a secret ballot where an employee would not be targetted for opposing.
- Diminishes worker's rights and very business unfriendly
- Will promote Health Savings Accounts (HSAs).
- Will allow fair competition within each state to reduce insurance costs
- Will act immediately to reduce insurance premiums
- Insurance with low deductibles
- Medicaid to be limited to legal residents and stop misuse of Medicaid
- Save taxes of Americans by preventing misuse of funds
- Will continue with disastrous Obamacare
- Obamacare trying to monopolise healthcare and likely to leave people with little or no option
- Contrary to promise, Obamacare willnactually increase premiums by 30 - 40%
- Deductibles likely to increase to as much as $6000
- Medicaid highly misused and benefits a large number of illegal immigrants
- Over 300 Bn of taxpayer's money spent on Obama Healthcare annually